Sunday, April 10, 2011

Things about me...that some of you may know or may not know about me.

I started writing about this particular issue that I constantly worry about but as I read through what I wrote, bitched about is more like it, I had a thought....I'm fairly new to blogging and if someone I didn't know read this post I think that they would just think that I am an absolute bitch! SOOOO...I thought that it would be better if you all got to know me a little better, not just my favorite color (which according to some people is orange or green...but I really do think that its green, maybe even pink...or purple. Yes I love purple! but I still think its green) or whatever one of those survey things ask you about but the real me. So here it goes.

I am weird.  I think a lot, like a lot, about things that are not even worth thinking about.  When something bothers me I feel the need to get my closest friends opinions before I do anything, but I am friends with the most indecisive people in the world (we'll spend hours trying to decide where to eat for lunch) so sometimes I'm stuck.

I have to research everything..again part of me being indecisive..which is bad because then I give myself way too many options.  I know I drive the mister crazy with all my ramblings.

I am a little OCD, like I can't take the first thing when I'm shopping for anything. I just feel like that was just handled more or just not as fresh.  So I take the 2nd or third from the line,  I have not been disappointed yet.  Watch after reading this you will start doing it too, or atleast think about it.

I have very traditional and old fashion views and morals, But then again, the mister and I did everything untraditional, we moved in together a few months after being together, got pregnant before marriage and still not married :( We want to be, just do not have the funds right now.

I try to find the best in everyone even though sometimes I would really like to pick every single thing thats wrong or bad about them to make myself feel better.  My inner conscience just won't let me, just because I wouldn't want someone to do that to me. 

I want everyone to like me.  This is probably my worst trait.  I struggle with this all the time. 

I am my toughest critic.  I just feel like I can always do better.

I can't think of anything else right now.  But it did make me feel better to talk about myself :D I kind of want to those ABC's of me things that I've been reading on a lot of people's blogs but I think thats just too much about me in one Sunday.  Until next time! Hope to get to know you all too! Thanks for reading :)

1 comment:

  1. New follower from Comment Day!

    I love reading your posts. You say they sound bitchy, I say they're just honest. I like that you don't sugar coat things.

    Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete