Friday, March 11, 2011

Day one, almost two and thats as far as I got :/

So day one was actually this past Saturday, March 5, 2010.  I usually work on Saturdays but on the Saturdays that I don't work we usually try to cram a lot of things that we typically don't get to do during the week.  This particular saturday was no different, doctor's visit, paying bills, grocery shopping etc, etc.  We also usually go to Target and get the babe's big thing of diapers and formula for the next two weeks.


The Babe in target :)
  So on top of everything else we had to do, the Mister and I decided to make this our first day of Insanity! If you're not familiar with it, its like P90X, but its only 60-days. Shaun T. who does hip-hop abs lead it Well we decided to take our before pictures and I'm actually really embarassed to post it so I won't right now.  I will maybe in thirty days when you can see a difference. 

We did the fit test and boy am I in horrible shape.  I wasn't too bad I did better than The mister but he smokes so he had to stop a few times.  I love it when he works out because it motivates him to quit smoking...so far no luck yet but I think its coming. 

While we worked out The babe played in her new pack and play.  It came with this dragonfly and she loved chewing on it.  I tried to take a picture but the phone camera and regular camera is just too slow for her.  I really need to get a new better camera :(

But Saturday night became a treat, we got to have dinner with the Amchin Family minus one.  It was great seeing them, I haven't seen them in such a long long time.  We went to Olive Garden...which meant carbs galore.  I'm sad to say I did not watch what I ate.  Which meant a good workout for the next day!!


Camille with Shirin :) Sorry I stole your picture

Sunday became rest day.  I was so sore by noon, I could barely move.  The mister had to work on the car and had some homework to do, so we just decided to relax, which we never get to do anyway.  No luck on the car though

Monday became day two for the mister, and my almost day two.  He got off work early this day and got to do the second video.  I on the hand tried to do it right before we went to bed but the babe would NOT stop crying and only wanted mommy (I think this hurts the mister's feelings, I secretly love it, not the hurting his feelings part but that she just wants her mommy) So I only got to do about 15 minutes of the video. 

So now its Friday and I still have not seen Shaun T. but I'm still sore even though I just did 15 minutes.  I've managed to eat healthy this week and happy to say that I did lose 3 lbs! I was excited.  Trying to get a workout in tonight.  Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there!

    I appreciate the comment you wrote in my blog. I am too trying to lose weight by eating less rice preferably 1 cup for the whole day. I also wanna try the apple cider vinegar that was suggested by a friend, I'm willing to share it with IF it will work for me.

    Thank you for following my blog. I'm now your new follower and new friend on the net.

    Your baby is adorable. Give my hugs and kisses to her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog - I enjoyed your post and am now following you :)

    ReplyDelete