Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Totally slacking :/

So still trying to get used to this whole blogging thing.  I really do enjoy it but cant seem to find the time to get a post in or a work out in as a matter of fact.  This blog is suppose to be about my weight loss and I haven't really talked about it.  I did manage to go for a run and get the cardio circuit video in.  It was brutal! I was almost done after the warm-up, but still pushed through.  One day I will get through a video without stopping (maybe in 15 years ha!)

I was contemplating putting my before pictures us and I think that I am going to.  What's the point of having a blog thats suppose to keep me accountable if I don't have anything to show for it? Right?  So here it is...




I know scary right????

So as you can see I need plenty of help.  I have a few "trouble" areas that I would love to work on.  Without giving out my weight...I would love to lose 40 pounds by August. Which I think will be a healthy weight loss (approximately 2 lbs a week)   The mister and I talked about going on a vacation if and only if we lose the weight.  I'm trying to get permission from the mister to put his before pics up but not sure if he will let me.  He's trying to lose at least 50lbs maybe more.

Hopefully tomorrow I can get my Workout Wednesday blog in and get our measurements up.  I think I will take a picture every month or so.  We have Cardio Power and Resistance video tomorrow crossing my fingers that everything goes well and we get one in.  Wish me luck everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment