Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Back to the grind!

So yesterday I went back to counting calories and I am happy to say that it was a success!

I did go over though but only by 101 calories. Thats pretty damn.good I think. I told my self that I can atleast go over 300 because according to the calorie calculator it doesnt make, if it even changes any thing on my weightloss. I am predicted to lose 6 lbs in 5 weeks. But I think I can do better than that. The healthy way of course.

I really need to get back on my work out routines. Its been two weeks today since I've workout and truthfully I miss it. I love feeling sore the next morning. It makes me feel like I did something.

Anyway I can do cardio but not a lot of lifting, my right shoulder has been acting up lately and I dont want to injure it anymore. I need to see a physical therapist. :/
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment