Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy new year!!

Yay! 2012 is here. Can you guess that writing in my blog is one of my resolutions?

Starting a new year is always scary and exciting. You never know what it will bring but at the same time you can't wait to see all the possibilities in life.

I've always made resolutions in the past and have never ever gone through with anything and I really want to change that.

I was going to change my blog but it just sums up my life so I'm sticking with it. So here is it is new years resolutions 2012:

1. Lose weight, I have a total goal of 40 by October but I'm going to break it down.

Lose 15 by January 31
Lose another 10 by February
Lose another 5 - 7 by March, April and May.
Maintain weight and tone up by October.

And yes I really have that much to lose.

2. Stop procrastinating. I am the ultimate procrastinator I can probably write an instruction manual.

3. Have more control of my life. Maybe this will be fixed once I nix my procrastinating ways. It's always hectic in our household. I think that's why.

4. Relax more. I tend to worry. ALOT. So this year I really want to be better about enjoying my life instead of worrying about things I can't control.

5. Take chances. You can't grow if you don't and you will never regret trying but you will always if you don't.

6. Spend more quality time with family. strengthen close bonds and make new ones.

7. Be the best example for Camille. I want her to be a happy little girl who's full of life and have great morals. The best way to show her how to be a good person is to make sure that we are showing her great examples.

8. Write in here more. I don't know how many people read it and I'm not sure if anyone cares but it really makes me feel good writing in here and I love that sometimes I get feed backs. And sometimes I like attention.

So there you have it folks, my resolution for 2012. Stay tuned I really am going through with this. Because in the end I'm only disappointing myself.

Write to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment