Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My new adventure

So I know this was suppose to be one of my resolutions, and I havent been doing so great.  But I feel like my life has been a huge cluster fazzle lately.  Running around with a one year old, helping out my mom while my dad's away, the mister getting a new job, baking on the side and doing all of this with one car!

Blah, but I'm not here to talk about all the crazy things.  I wanted to share all the fun stuff I've been doing.  I am so excited at my new baking adventure! I've gotten a lot of orders and projects lately, including some weddings! I am so pumped!

I've realized that this is definitely what I want to do for the rest of my life and it's an amazing feeling.  I have so many ideas bouncing around my head, I can't take it.  It's so fun to be creative.  I really hate that my real job is getting in the way of what I really want to do.  LOL Don't get me wrong I totally love my job right now, but I love this more. Anyway I have a blog in line for my baking and as soon as I get that up and running I will post it on here but in the meantime, here's a preview of things I've done.











 So many new and fun things I'm so so excited!! Stay tuned and I hope you check out my new blog.  Check out my page too on facebook its www.facebook.com/vanilleybean! Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment